Friday, January 26, 2007

The SAT?

Well tomorrow I'm supposed to wake up at... 6:00 ish to drive an hour away to some far off place where I'll take the blasted 3 hour testy-thing.

You know, I've found it odd how everywhere we go is always an hour away from my house, personally I feel that we're in the center of things.
Or if you're Geoffrey, "It's...the blast radius"
Anyways we are prepared, I'm supposed to go to bed a half hour early (8:30) and so my fate is sealed.
We've got everything- pencils and a calculator, two for safe measures.
My normal one is a little too risky for my tastes.
Because of this we took a trip to Staples, where we bought this new Casio Solar-powered thing, its shiny, sweet ,and awesome.
Uber-Awesome at that.
Wo0t.

I'll be sure to post how the test works out, goodbye for now.

1 comment:

Geoffrey said...

Saturday, January 26: --LONGEST SOLAR ECLIPSE IN WORLD HISTORY!!!!!--

=p