Monday, February 19, 2007

Oh dear...

What happens when you put a bored nerd and an "awesome visionary-dude" in front of a computer?

DON'T!

Dear, look at the results.
Me and Geoff have been screwing around today, at my house, playing Halo 2 on meh Xbox.
Pretty sweet, you may say.
Well, unless you count randomly switching rocket launchers and energy swords back and forth in hope to z00m across the map and totally PWN the guy you were trying to kill, trying to take a rocket and press Y twice and then push the trigger down really hard, sweet.

Of course, if you're really into that kind of thing.
You know me, I get bored.
Very quickly.
Which is why I made this in my "free**" time. (Psh, do I have to pay for this too?")
**Note, free time is not considered "free" in any shape or form, should this "free" time take away from school work and dangle me closer into the pit of ultimate DESTRUCTION!



^Okay, maybe I can't make it the best, but Nobody can make it better.^

Ok, this is just random, a screen of a warning I got while typing this post:

^AhHhH! What does it want me to do? I'm so confused... I can't find the cancel button :( ^

4 comments:

Geoffrey said...

hehehe!! burning text thing!! w00t!

Geoffrey said...

wait.
"Well, unless you count randomly switching rocket launchers and energy swords back and forth in hope to z00m across the map and totally PWN the guy you were trying to kill, trying to take a rocket and press Y twice and then push the trigger down really hard, sweet."??

that makes no sense... it should be "unless you dont count.."

Matthew said...

into runescape huh? i used to play when the game was good. username mattmacdaddy :)

http://blogaboutyourblog.com

deraz said...

الروضة
تركيب سيراميك عجمان
تركيب جبس بورد في عجمان