Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Roastin'

Oooops, sorry about the lack of posts this past week, I really didn't feel in the mood to do a post, really.
Well I have some time right now, since I just put in a pork loin roast into the oven of no real significance, rubbed with pepper, "sauces," basil, spice, and everything nice (yes, including giraffes). So I covered it in breadcrumbs for a crunchy exterior and BAM!
Thats what you get on The My Mom's Birthday Dinner.

In case you ACTUALLY have been wondering what I've been doing this past week which led me to not really come back to my blog and leave and do stuff thats cool but not at the same time 'cause thats how bloggers are in the world with the snowboards and computers and the mozilla firefox you should get and allegiances with awesome people who do math grouping some functions with polynomials and google talk.
Oh, sorry.
Just yesterday I went to ski club, and people didn't believe that I, Mister Nerd-Master-To the MAX could snowboard.
I showed THEM! A! Snowboard!
:\
So I managed to get really fond of this game called Allegiance, a nice space/flying game.
If you're the team captain, you get to use this tactical view of the whole map, and order groups of people around. But wait, thats not all, the units are real pilots piloting around in their little piloted pilot-holder flyers.
:D
Well I'm only free for a half hour, before I have to go check on the roast again, blegh.
Waiting is for losers.
Oh, right.