Thursday, February 1, 2007

Rubik's Cube

A Bit of: Life

Well I came back from school, came to the computer, like I always did.
Today I brought a Rubik's Cube to school today, fumbling with it all day, during classes and everything. The whole sh-bang. Mr. Weid didn't seem to mind, and none of the other teachers did either. Except for Mrs. Driscoll, had to learn some health terms.
I got the first little layery thing done, unfortunately enough I really didn't manage to finish the other parts.
I did come extremely close, but Christian had to attempt it and, kinda screwed the entire thing up.
I managed to finish two full sides, twice. They were Blue and White I believe.
Anyways not much really happened I guess, being that it is a weekday and all.
I'll post tomorrow, hopefully something a little more intriguing will happen.
I'll make it happen.

No comments: