Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Snowball Fight!

When I got off the bus this afternoon, I was greeted by none other than the neighborhood kids.
And a fistful of snowballs.
In the face.

And what do you know?
A snowball fight engaged.
'Twas pretty sweet.
Me and Nick were offensive, while 10-20ish 8-10 yr olds ambushed us.
You see, we were still wearing casual school attire.
But that doesn't stop me.
And Nick.
So here we are, pelting viciously at poor little 2nd and 3rd graders.
Because that's the HUMANE thing to do, of course.

Now this fight was very interesting, and many an even happened.
Such as, well, when Charles was trailing me behind. So, I grab a snowball, and randomly toss it quickly backwards. I hear a yelp of pain, and you see Charles on the floor grabbing his groin, and just rolling around. 'Tis fun watching a kid in pain, of course.
Another time, we managed to grow ever so close to the base the little kiddies held so dear, and using our superb ninja skillz, we tossed snowballs at the walls. They crumbled like a pie crust.
Because pie crusts crumble, of course. But seriously, there were gaping holes in the walls...

Anywho, another little fun thing I did was like a "drive-by-shooting." I ran as fast as I could with one snowball in each hand, and I pelted them at the little kids while they just stood there with an expression on their face that said:
"WTF!?"

Anyways, the snowy-bally-war ended in, one, two hours, dunno. I lost track of time. But, it ended with a kick.
No, seriously, I drop kicked the side of the fort. It came crashing down.
It was hilarious.

*Edit*
Turns out I forgot one of the best parts of the fight.
The "Help I'm faking my own death" scene.
You see, I was innocently pelting snowballs at little kids, until one of those kids managed to toss a snowball which landed square on my windpipe/neck. Some manners they have.
Anyways, at this point I drop to the floor, not in pain of course, but more of "ha ha I'm about to trick you" kind of way. I stay on the snow for a while, and I just hear the kids around me.
"Heh, he's on the floor, pile snow on him..."
3 minutes later, its more like,
"Um...Maybe he should go home...I think he's hurt..."
So I finally stand up slowly, stumbling(fake) towards my house, the kids turn their backs to go ambush Nick, and then I ambush them, and run inside my house.
THEN I come back out.
Fun stuff, the snow.

Or, as Geoffrey may say,

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent at 10:22 PM on Wednesday

Oh yes, sorry about the possible "lack of humour" in this post. You see, I actually believed for a second that the events themself would be funny. Ha! Ha! So anyways, I'll hope to provide you with a dose of humour for your virtual-addiction.

Oh and, Geoffrey doesn't believe I'm the type who jogs/runs.
Ha, I'm going to show him.
Oh, he's reading this now isn't he...
Yeah...
Hey look a distraction!