Saturday, July 14, 2007

3 Weeks and Still Nothing...

Sup Guys.
I had just spent 3 weeks writing on little sheets of paper for an unknown reason, over 2,300 miles away from my own home, thanks to my instructor.
What made it better is that I spent a couple thousand dollars for a guy to tell me what to write on that piece of paper.

Now, I'm sure you'd ask, "Where did you dissapear off to for 3 weeks?"
I have a question too.
Are you a child predator?

Yeah. I mean, no, I'm not a child predator. Well then. 
You see, I really can't answer a question like that, unless I am actually that stupid.
Which I'm totally not.
At all.

It actually feels good to be back on my blog for once, as I keep on ditching it for weeks on end...
I met a coupla' kids at the camp-- Place I went to for 3 weeks, and I had spent a couple dozen minutes rounding the names up and adding them to my gmail account.

Problem is, some people have neat handwriting and some people have sloppy handwriting.
For a nerd-camp, I was surprised at how many illegible words people can write.
It also are weird how many peoples stinks at grammarr.
Psh.

Its been a good time though, I may show this blog to Chase, I'm talking with him on AIM.

Hi Chase!

And Elly might come back to read so

Hi Elly!

And thus concludes my ramblings of the day, enjoy the rest of the day.
In misery.
Not that you can enjoy misery, since misery is defined as something you don't enjoy so...
Paradox...
I Have to stop talking.

9 comments:

Geoffrey said...

ah, says you, but what about the masochistic? WHAT ABOUT THEM???! HUH?

Anonymous said...

Err, yeah. This is Elly again, I guess.

Since I am a nerd and have an weird addiction to the internet, I'm probably going to check this blog every day.(I sound like a stalker... o_o;;)

Also, the above commentor has a point...

Here's my email, so I won't feel awkward typing my name every comment. Since it's being viciously attacked by pages of spam anyway, I don't think it'll matter if I type it out in the public. For all to see. And spam on. And get through my crappy spam blocker. xP

I made it a long time ago when I was ignorant on the art of making email addresses. >_< (elly@cox.net)(See how it just BEGS for spam?)

Just send your email address there, and I'll tell you my main one. (Which was also made a long time ago. Bleh.)

P.S. I spent the three weeks in nerd camp writing on pieces of paper too. It's not that bad. -_-

Anonymous said...

Dude! Sweet blog, its really nice. Yeah, chase was on last night, until like 11 or 12! i cant believe our parents didnt catch him.
I agree w/ you on the illegibleness (word?) on some of the emails. I couldnt read a lot of mine. but other people told me what they were.
Well, talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

I do Hope the "above commentator" doesn't scare you that much.
I know him in real life so.
Heh.

Elly said...

Not really. My friend is worse. ^^

Geoffrey said...

pffft. scare you that much. I dont scare people. My actions, words, threats, manic laughter and scheming mind scare people. Duh..

also, I'd like you to take note of the comment above this....and its potential vailidity.

heh heh heh heh heh...

oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, chanel handbags, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, nike free, nike air max, replica watches, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, uggs outlet, polo outlet, nike outlet, burberry handbags, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin uk, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, prada outlet, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, replica watches, gucci handbags, ray ban sunglasses, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses

oakleyses said...

sac hermes, replica handbags, lululemon canada, true religion jeans, coach purses, nike air max uk, air max, michael kors pas cher, guess pas cher, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, nike tn, true religion outlet, polo lacoste, north face uk, kate spade, new balance, ray ban pas cher, nike free run, nike air max uk, coach outlet, michael kors, michael kors outlet, vans pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, nike roshe, north face, jordan pas cher, mulberry uk, burberry pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, hollister uk, nike free uk, hollister pas cher, ray ban uk, hogan outlet, nike air force, ralph lauren uk, michael kors, nike roshe run uk, louboutin pas cher, coach outlet store online, nike air max, oakley pas cher, polo ralph lauren, timberland pas cher, longchamp pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, true religion outlet

oakleyses said...

juicy couture outlet, ugg pas cher, moncler, coach outlet, pandora jewelry, converse, pandora jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski crystal, hollister, moncler outlet, canada goose, doudoune moncler, ugg uk, toms shoes, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, swarovski, karen millen uk, supra shoes, gucci, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose outlet, canada goose, wedding dresses, barbour uk, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, nike air max, canada goose outlet, links of london, replica watches, pandora charms, barbour, lancel, marc jacobs, hollister, canada goose jackets, ugg, vans, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, ray ban, montre pas cher, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, converse outlet, moncler