Friday, July 20, 2007

Having Fun with Rings

I love rings - Onion Rings, Gold Rings (Shiny) and especially, the movie THE ring.
Great because it arrived unexpectedly from Netflix.
So, even after telling my mother and sister how scary it was, they still thought it was a good idea to watch it.
Probably not a good idea though -- the last time my sister watched a scary movie (The Mummy) she believed that there was a mummy following her and would eventually kill her.
She kept it up for months O.o

When we began to watch the movie, I said I'd go get some popcorn...but instead got my mom's phone.  >=)

Oh, and popcorn -- popcorn is tasty.
Well anyways, we watched the movie through until we got to the phone ringin' scene.
As soon as the Ring Video was over, I started dialing.
Unfortunately, I found that there wasn't any connection/bars.

However, as soon as the phone in the movie rang, one bar went up and Guess What : Our phone rang at the SAME TIME.

NOT EXPECTED! >_>
Of course, I scare the %&#$ out of them, and it was REALLY, REALLY funny.
Probably not funny to my sister, as now she's too scared to watch tv o.O
Even after I told her that it was me who just called...

Better for her I guess.

On a side note, we went shopping yesterday and guess what we found --
Lactose-Free Ice Cream :D
Ice cream, Ice cream...
Tasty!
Or as Fergie might spell it,
Tastey!

No comments: