Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mm... Chocolate.

^ Click picture To see all the comments ^
^ I mean, like if you don't have auto-matic pixel looking-at-and-clarifying-skills^
^Which I don't have.^
^ At all ^

Nice picture eh? I think I'll go practice by looking at some thumbnails with really small font on them...
Oh.

Right.

Today, Geoffrey came over my house, and came.
A lot.
>_>

We played some generic random stuff, such as halo, star wars, halo 2...
Shut up Geoffrey.

We played halo 2, you must BELIEVE!
After a while, we decided to mess around with this slingshot I bought in China, brought to you by less-than-minimum wage workers in a 3rd world country.
Good stuff.

It worked very well, however what with the summer heet, the hershey's kisses we were shooting didn't seem to like us (they melted).
:(
So, after some frustration from losing some random duel of "Who-can-shoot-a-hershey-kiss-farther-than-the-other-guy-pause-on-the-road," I got the sweet idea that we could mold the melted chocolate!!!!!!!!
YEAH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!one

So we molded some aluminum foil around some Lego blocks, and a British 2 and one pound coin.
Geoffrey ate his.

Unforunately, we had to clean up as we ran out of ideas of what to mold, along with the fact we/I was scared of what would happen if the little kids found a bowl of melted chocolate on some guy's driveway.
*shudders*

We had to shoo them away with a broom.
A small broom as they were small kids.