Friday, March 16, 2007

Typical.

So I wake up today morning, and I find out, Hey, Its a Snow Day!
Wo0t!
So, like the typical me, what's better to do than go onto runescape and wittle away my life? Huh? Yeah!
I managed to accomplish almost nothing at all today, except one range lvl, a few hundred herbs, and a ton of random st00f.
:)

So anyways, I guess I really shouldn't be posting.
You see, I'm the type of guy who posts stuff when things actually HAPPEN.
Of course, just as a warning, I'll say that tomorrow I'm going to Shawnee, snowboarding.
Had the storm not come, It'd be too warm to go. :(

In that case, I guess I'd better be humorous/entertaining.
Heh. Heh.

Na.

Later.

3 comments:

Geoffrey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Edwin said...

Your comment has been deleted under the Edwin Knows Best Act.

Geoffrey said...

d'oh!