Saturday, August 4, 2007

Cheap-@ss iPod Speakers


Behold the Cheap @ss iPod Speaker's utter awesomeness.
I made it today, obviously enough, and if you're actually interest in how I made them, continue reading.
But of course if you're not interested in reading, you may look at this kitten while GOOD people read blog posts.

Awww. :)

Well anyways, the Speakers were remarkably simple, all I had to do was
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
and then I took an old pair of speakers I found in my basement (of doom >=) ) and plugged in the jack where the headphones would go.
Then I made an uber-dock made of k'nex and stuff, lets me charge it while I listen to my uber music coming out of uber speakers.
Uber-ly.






Clear Crayons :)

1 comment:

Geoffrey said...

wait, what is there to make? they're just computer speakers plugged into an ipod...