Saturday, December 30, 2006

Angry.

Man, I'm pissed.
I guess its the only word to describe the mood I'm in.

Well when I woke up today, I drove AN HOUR AWAY for a dentist, even though there's a dentist right where I live... Pfft. Magic Dental.
THEN my idiot sister decided she wanted to go to this cabin we now own, just because she believes a MUMMY follows her around, and that it can't travel all the way over to the cabin.
So...we had to DRIVE A FREAKING HOUR AGAIN to get here, and I'm stuck in this hellhole all day, and most of tomarrow.
Shit.
I'm stuck watching the few DvD's we own, ones we've seen over and over again. Man, I'm FREAKING BORED.
Screw this, I'm going to go play Runescape.

2 comments:

Geoffrey said...

bwhahahahahaha! he'll never even THINK to look HERE! time for PHASE 2!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shut up.