Saturday, December 30, 2006

Coward Eh?

For a few minutes yesterday night (yeah, just minutes) I believe I was quarreling with Geoffrey on who should call Mishka to come to my New Year's Party.
Oh come on.
If Geoffrey really wanted Mishka to come, I really think he should call himself.
Geoff told me to pretend I was him or something.
What would I say?
"Hello Mr. Malinowski (spelling plx0rz?), I'm Edwin but Geoff told me to pretend to be him, so I guess this is Geoffrey. Don't mind the voice change, I just started to sound Asian after the um... Accident? Anyways, even though Mishka is effectively more of Geoffrey's friend, I believe she should come to MY party."
Lol WTF?
I guess this problem will never really be solved.
Except for the fact that Sean just so seemed to be prone to the "logic" Geoffrey pounds into his mind, his miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!
However still, Geoffrey is very reluctant to call, but is going to call Mishka.
This time.
Maybe he'll give in next time.
He better.

Well I'll just stop writing 'cause my mom just brought in some donuts she bought with a coupon (again). Mmm... Chocolate...

Not that any of this matters!
The bottom line is I hate Avocados.
That's really the point I'm trying to make.
Avocados suck.
They really do.
They think they're soooo cool with their green bumpy skin and tough core.
Well you know what?
I wish they were never grown abundantly in warm climates and discovered by Europeans when Cortez landed on our shores in the 16th century.

No comments: