Thursday, February 1, 2007

Hell-o Child Predator

Ok before you say anything, this was all one GIANT and plotted PRACTICAL JOKE on Geoffrey, I switched windows to talk with two people, and I was cracking up through the course of the conversation. I did very well at this too.

Well so me and Geoff are minding our own business, talking on Gabbly Chat, and here this guy comes in, and heres the conversation:
I put some things in bold for helpfullness.

\/Highlights\/

gabber451 has joined.

nobody: i do everything BUT sports in fact.....

John: or you can have a heart attack

nobody: i know

Edwin: lol

nobody: but that wont happen for a while

Edwin: heart attack

our age

nobody: i'm only 12 after all..........

John: where do you live

Edwin: rofl

nobody: so really i probably have a good 50 years ahead of me

lol hell o Mr. child predator

how are YOU doing today?

John has left.

Edwin: lol.

nobody: lmfao

/\Highlights/\

No comments: