Sunday, February 18, 2007

Oops, I did it again. :(

What do you get if you mix Sprite, upset stomach, a lollipop, family reunions, Maple Story(ugh), procrastination, Runescape, tiny plastic ninjas, and a blender?
You get a basic summary of yesterday.
Pretty sweet, you may say.
It kinda... sucked is such a bad word...
Didn't come out "right" (what is right anyways?)
Again, I haven't made a blog post for, how many days?
Omfg, 5 days!
Sorry guys.
I've been uh... procrastinating.
Its what I do best.

Yesterday night our family took me away to go see our relatives, like thats our lifetime dream. Blegh.
I got extremely bored there, watching Howard and Jeffery playing Maple Story (which is a really ****ed up 2d kiddie game). Dudes! Get allegiance/runescape/a life!

I got soo bored, I drank sprite. Okay, I would've drank sprite ANYWAYS, but thats really not the point. To some extent, I began dipping this Toosie Pop thing in, and after a few dips and licks, my sprite turned pink. Then red. Then my stomach began to feel funny.
My sister had extremely galloping whoopeedooing ouch mom I'm going to die pains, so we were whisked out of that dreadful house. Sweet, I even got $20 cash for Chinese New Years. Its not a lot, but its basically the only cash I get to keep.

Now that its tomorrow morning, a Sunday, my cousins are coming over AGAIN, rather annoying I believe.

I sit here with a glass of English Breakfast Tea and a few slices of bacon, trying to at least enjoy the morning before my mom and dad come down, hack me up into little bits, get all the king's horses(which do not have opposable thumbs) to fix me, fail, then get those little pieces to go do a few packets of Kumon crap.
Later!

3 comments:

Times Eye said...

cool blog i love it

www.TimesEye.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ethical glaxo sheetmetal sodium ecollege calculate willing offspring haiti leonid godowns
lolikneri havaqatsu

deraz said...

الروضة
نجار في عجمان
صباغ في عجمان