Wednesday, January 17, 2007

1 Penny In the Hood!

You know that Adsense I put in the sidebar?
Its finally paying off.
Turns out I made a freaking sweet penny.
Wo0t! Penny. In check form.
Lets see you tax THAT you IRS!
Unfortunately I'm not supposed to tell you to click on my adsense, but if you want, I guess thats what you can do.
Click upon your own risk, unless there's something interesting there for once.
Except for the Mozilla Firefox Download, thats pretty cool, since Firefox is my main browser. Not that I'm leading you to believe that you absolutely have to click it and actually download it.

Well screw all of that.
I'm actually supposed to be working on a project thing for sch00l, something about social studies and colonial st00fz0rs.
Assuming I actually do it, being that it IS due tomarrow, I had better get started.


Right after this blog post.

Today was nothing interesting.
I went over to my blog when I got home, but not before eating some popcorn and watching TV for half and hour.
:P
Anyways turns out I'm accumulating massive amounts of hits, which is pretty impressive by my standards.
I went to Geoffrey's Blog.
He can really go on about nothing for a really long time.
I mean really, typing a page on his day? Seriously.
Oh, right. Sorry Geoff.
Right now Geoff's talking to me over Google Talk, talking about shooting people with a pistol a few times and now he's dead.
He's also subconsciously humming Moscow 1941.
Either that or the tape recordings have begun to work. For once.
Now for Phase 2.

My arm is twitching. Maybe too much popcorn?
Anyways I feel that I should really stop typing.
Now.

Now.
No you stop typing first.
No you.
No you!
No you.
No seriously, stop.
OK.

2 comments:

Geoffrey said...

did oyu ever realize that most of that is spaces and periods? and really, I have more to talk about than you. (the whole "I have a life thing"....hard for oyu to comprehend). like what would you write about? "today, I made out with jessie." most people would vomit at any more than that. and the pistol thing....

I was talking about my OWNAGE in battlefield 1942 with a pistol. i'm unstoppable. oh yeah!!!!

Jamu Tradisional Penyubur Kandungan said...

The article is very interesting. And I also want to share articles about health, I'm sure this will be useful. Read and share it. Thank you very much :)

Khasiat dan manfaat QnC Jelly Gamat
Obat Benjolan Di Ketiak
Solusi Sehat Alami

Manfaat Walatra Habbaza Softgel