Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Chef Genius!

Well being that it's another random day where I just so happened to stay home, this is the best time for me to use my super-duper chef genius!
Yes, thats right.
Well turns out that I usually eat stuff my mom and dad make, but I can usually make things much better, and since I have a more complex palate, I was compelled to make a chicken dish, like I always do, and so I created this:In case you're wondering what that is, IT is a chicken breast stuffed with onions and pepper slices, with a side of slow boiled yukon gold potatoes mixed with assorted vegetables. Made from scratch.
Mmm...
Good stuff.
I have a few more pictures of teh food just to make you possibly hungry.Well while these pictures are loading I figured I should start eating so...
Sweet! They're loaded.

Well anyways I've already begun to eat my food.
Man its good.

1 comment:

Geoffrey said...

are you sure that you haven't accidentally confused the words "hungry" and "vomit"?