Saturday, January 27, 2007

McSAT

"I'll order one McSat, with a side of boredom. Oh, it comes with it? Sweet, sweet."

Well I woke up today at around 5:00 ish, waited for my mom to prepare, at around 6:00 I left for the SAT testing place thing.
For breakfast I ate a Egg McMuffin, which contained a "sausage."
Strangly enough, it seemed to be soaked in oil.
"Hey! My Napkin's clear!"

Anyways I finished eating it and kinda felt sick to the stomach.
Then I drank t3h OJ.
Sugar rush!

So we had a little trouble getting there, so we asked around.
Unfortunately enough, she begins every question with, "my son's doing the SAT, where's this?"

Gloatz0rz.

Turns out we got to the testing place...um... half our before anyone came, including the dudes who hand out the little papers and say, sit here.

Turns out we got special attention being in 7th grade, got to sit in a nice heated room with padded chairs and stuff.
Excellent.
Well it turned out really not to be that hard, I'm not supposed to discuss any parts of the test so sorry. :P
It was actually horrendously boring, a lot of kids sat there with extra time.
"10 minutes remain"
Lol who says that?
Its always 10 minutes remaining or 10 minutes left.
But then again you have to read from a little booklet thingy.
4...HOURS...of...that...

Escaped, after we went to eat a Chinese place, drove home for an hour, you know, the usual.
So we went to do a little shopping, discovered that the eye doctor dude wasn't working, no contacts for me for a while.
Now I'm back here, I think I spent, what, 9, 10 hrs away from home?
Eh whatever.

Oh and I have to go work on my Algebra homework, and I might go start that story, The Perfect Crime.
But before that, I have to go see if I can improve my template, thinking of like a slightly less contrasty layout, a little metalic and few more ghost images to look professional.
Sweet.

No comments: