Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Health Class

Well we had to do this stupid worksheet thing in Health Class again.
Something about random situations and consequences of anger.
Naturally, being me, I just HAD to make jokes on it.
For instance, one situation was like this:
Carlos had failed to get onto the junior varsity football team.
Angry, he walked up to his younger brother, who was playing in the play ground and said, "Rikki, you'll never be good at basketball."

But I'm playing baseball!

Another:
Jacob had failed to go to the state math meet due to an average grade only 2 points under the requirements.
So, he went to his locker, which was next to Michael's.
Jacob slammed Michael's locker shut and opened his.

Consequences?
Apparently Michael will be VERY angry with Jacob, being that Mike's hand was in his locker at the time.

Last:
We were watching some crappy corny movie on how to control your anger and st00fz0rs.

One part was when this girl had her hair "highlighted" using Kool-Aid(WTF?) and when she saw the results, she was super-pissed.
She proceeded to say that when she saw herself in the mirror she thought to herself, "Man, I wanted to just DIE."
Being me, I just said to Geoff, That can be easily arranged.
Then I did that twiddly thing with my fingers.
:)

No comments: