Saturday, January 6, 2007

Inside : The Party

Well I went over to Jessie's house yesterday, and we watched Silent Hill and The Sixth Sense, in that order.
After that we set up camp and watched The Simpsons on Peekvid.com like we always do.
Eventually Jessie's mom came down and so we watched our last simpsons episode of the night.
We slept in the basement ( Figures, we're too lazy to walk all the way up to the bedroom things ).

During the movie(s) we drank Sprite : Undercover (Sierra Mist), and I dropped maybe a few dozen skittles into my Sierra Mist. He he, it began to fizzle so I had to drink it quickly. Oh, and the last few sips of soda tasted like candy, and as it turns out, the skittles were soaked with soda, so it really created a...sensation for me. Mm... Candy. .Like always, we commented throughout the movie how "Freaky(me)" it was, or just made jokes on the movie.
You melted my helmet you son of a *****! (Silent Hill)
But The Sixth Sense I guess, was partially boring?
Ok it was.
Just enough so that Sean and Geoffrey threw Skittles at random people, in particular Jessie and me.
Then they started throwing a ball around for some reason...
I believe at one point, I began to see if i could throw skittles into Geoff's mouth.
They tasted good by the way.
Anywho, I'm now at home, it turns out, and I had finished doing some of my linear-thingy al-gebra homeworks.
But as I make this post, I'm already heading toward runescape.
Goodbye peoples!

4 comments:

Geoffrey said...

HEY! we ONLY threw the ball to obstruct jessie's view of the movie, being that she was the only one who found it interesting. HOW many TIMES do I HAVE TO SAY THAT? HOW much RANDOM CAPITALIZATION must USE edwin?
WHEN WILL IT BE ENOUGH!?!?!

Unknown said...

balenciaga sneakers
nike roshe run
jordan 1
mizuno running shoes
oakley sunglasses
vans outlet
yeezy shoe
instyler
beats by dre
sac vanessa bruno
2018.2.26chenlixiang

Cara Menyembuhkan sakit Maag Kronis said...


The article is very interesting. And I also want to share articles about health, I'm sure this will be useful. Read and share it. Thank you very much :)

Cara Menghilangkan Stretch mark
Cara Mengobati Epilepsi

بروكر said...

I definitely love this site.
https://slashdot.org/~prokr2020
https://prokr2020.livejournal.com/
https://prokr2020.cms.webnode.com/
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/