Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's a LIGHT GUN ok???

Well I am finally back home, but because of my dad, he HAD to MAKE us learn chinese cuz it was our "second priority as second language."
Great.
Now I have to worry about TWO things.
Anyways it was rather boring as usual, he yelled at me for some opinions of fruit, specifically honeymelon (???). Anyways Geoff is busy exploiting his friends, it's what he does best.
And talking about who does what does best at doing best, we went to a movie.
Unfortunately my spidey-senses really weren't tingling so only me and Geoff showed up.
Whoopee.
Anyways we got the first row, I got to jump over a bar.
So I was making nervous small talk, then I just jumped over the bar, and ran to go play some time crisis.
Time Crisisii you know.
Anyways the movie was good-ish , Freedom Writers ok?

Not a bad movie, got a chomp on a bag of sweet, skittles...
Sweet, sweet, skittles.......

Oh did I tell you about Time Crisis?
It was wonderful.
I completely PWNED EVERYONE IN THE GAME!
Wait, that dude wasn't in the game was he?
Ooooh...
oh.
Um, you never saw anything ok?
Er, read anything.
Whatever.
:P

Anyways Time Crisis was ownage, except for the fact that I kept getting shot, but I shot them down too quickly! Ha Ha HA!
That's my strategy.
Expose your body to as many bullets as possible so you can shoot them before they shoot you.
Somehow I managed to die... 3 times?
Oh noes, there goes another $1.50.
:(
Somehow I really don't feel like being a marine is a good choice for me.
Unless I have a ton of quarters.
My last words on a battlefield would be, Sarge, shove some quarters into me, and then shoot "yes" before the 20 seconds are gone...
Strangely I don't really feel I'll be respawning anytime soon.

Nothing else is happening.
Nothing at all.
Nothing.

No comments: