Thursday, January 18, 2007

Joint Blog + Memory

Well Geoffrey has agreed to add the same chatbox as I, therefore we created an inter-blog chat system thingy!
wo0t!
Now you can talk to people visiting his blog, or during the rare instances you visit his blog, you can talk to people on my blog!
Oh right, sorry Geoff.

Anyways it turns out I had forgotten to really expand on my day today.
Memory lapse? Poisons? No idea.
Rather than actually take the time to edit my old post and insert my oh-so-random facts into it, I'll create a new post.
Yes. That's what I'll do.
Create a new post.
I'm doing that now.
Wo0tz0rs!

Anywho, perhaps the highlights of the day was at lunchtime.
Like always, turns out Geoff was reading again, Mike had disappeared while trying to finish his social studies project, and random girls from Mishka's table had tried to deter Geoff's path to ultimate power!
Or something.
Anyways nothing really affects me exactly, Geoff just shrugs it off.
You're burying Geoffrey! Don't hide your anger!
Anyways to add a little retarded humour to the situation, I said,
"Hey look, you can see their table from here!"
And sure enough, we could see the random girls+Mishka seated.
And I waved.
Just waved.
Waving in a friendly manner.

They seemed to take it nicely.
T00 nicely.
Hmm...

Anyways one actually waved back, which was rather funny, and another had happened to move her face backwards in confusion, just one of those freaky faces that sort of say to you :
Who the hell is that guy and what the %$#@ is he doing?
That was significantly funnier.
I believe.

So while I type here, Geoff had probably "broken his mouth" with all t3h french horn sk1llz he's trying to use.
And I'm also expecting a rather mean comment.
Or something along the lines of,
"Hey at least I'm practicing for region band, and ur not, ha ha "
or
"OK just because I [ insert verb here ] doesn't mean you can [verb] on your [obscene word] [noun] ok you [insulting noun along the lines of moron, idiot, or imbicile]

1 comment:

Geoffrey said...

Hey at least I'm practicing for region band, and ur not, ha ha!