Tuesday, January 2, 2007

...Wow.

Wow, I haven't had anything to talk about for...all day?
Or maybe I was just too lazy/busy/correcting KumOn work to actually get onto my blog.
Well I was just checking out my old blog, Zcomedy, which, as many of you may or not know, is DEAD.
Yes.
DEAD.
Hey, I even made a post about it.
Its called "I'm sorry, Zcomedy is dead."
Well of course, I'm still keeping it for nostalgic reasons.
Hell, the only month that had good posts in it was October.
October and its nice "Are you OK" and "Fire Drills" and "1337 Sp33k"
Whatever.
Well the point of this is, when I did make that post, I saw that the "User's Online" counter was up to 9 people on at the same time!
Wow.
That really opened my eyes.
No seriously, I was falling asleep.
Anyways, I remembered I never got around to getting myself a Users Online counter.
But it also made me think.
Wow,
Now i know for sure that random idiots ARE searching random blogs for random junk and crap , not to mention crappy junk.

No offense crazy onlookers, thats just my kind of humor.
If you know me well.

Well I guess most of the people who come here DO know me so well.
SHUT UP!

No comments: