Tuesday, January 9, 2007

BlogWars!(C)

Ok maybe it isn't copyrighted, but WHATEVER!
It turns out my Rival Blog - (Geoblogz/El Blog-o) - is really trying to make fun of me.
Well you know what? I've decided to declare BlogWars against him.
Wait come back, no, don't go to HIS blog!
Aww...
Well the point is this:
I'm supposed to score points against him, and he's going to try to beat me.
I really don't know how this is going to be scored but....
I got it!
It's not going to be scored at all!
It'll be a simple competition of analytics!

I'll be comparing the site stats of Geoff's Blog with mine, lets see who matches up...

Oh yes, be sure to check daily posts for BlogWar Updates.
Coming Soon : BlogWars Sidebar Crap

3 comments:

Geoffrey said...

Geoblogz/El blog-o formally withdraws from this "blog-war". this is not a surrender, but a...declaration of self exclusion on the basis of the other 'side' sucking too much.

besides, you have a headstart on hits.

no fair.

stupid war....

Edwin said...

dude you're winning by posts...

Geoffrey said...

then I officially announce my re-entry into the BLOG WAR!!!!