Friday, January 19, 2007

OK I lied.

Ok maybe not, but I won't post the pictures.
Ok maybe I will, sometime next century, when I finally get around to uploading it to the camera, but until then, I'm really too lazy to actually get the camera, and cable, and everything, and whatever.

So not much really happened today.
Science was crummy (as usual),
Social Studies I went and used the computers, a nice highlight I guess.
OH WAIT! That means I have to finish those 2 pages of the Magazine thing over the weekend.
:(
Language arts was blahh, except for the fact that everybody in the class voted Vid + Me's picture prompt response was a no doubt a 6. A cooly cool cool 6.
Lol, the teacher even said "who here didn't give it a 6?"
and nobody raises their hand rofl...
*indistinct cough* *baby crying* *shotgun blast* *crying ends*
Oh right. I'm sure Geoff's got a six, or whatever something more.
Geoff runs up: "DUDE I got a 7 out of 6 ROTFLOLZ()MGAWDN3SS"

So nothing really out of the ordinary happened until period 8, which was Gym.
We played Basketball knockout, and I managed to come into very close second twice!
This surprised everyone.
Including me.
But not my smirking brain.
He's up there like , d00d, this thing is w0rk1ng l1k3 pl4nn3d.

1 comment:

Geoffrey said...

*cough* i havent finished mine. its awesome though. we're a day behind because of the play.