Monday, January 15, 2007

FunPLEX?

Whoa! I asked for fun, not fun TO THE MAX!

I've been away for hours today, being that it is Martin Luther King Jr.'s Day, we went over to this place called FunPlex.
Interesting place, with this giant "Free Fall" ride thingy, one of those things where you sit in a chair, it moves you up, and it plunges you down some 20-30 odd feet.
Cool.

I also went on the bumper cars...
Thats it.
Cars.
That bump.
Whee!

Went on laser tag.
Cept they called it laser runner.
Unfortunately enough they kicked you out if you ran.
Turns out its "too violent enough already to bump yourself on the wall."
He he... BumperPeople.
Bump!
I managed to rack up a nice 2,275 points shooting people.
Its what I do best.

Arcade was fun too.
I played through the Time Crisis Series!
Awesome stuff that game.
I didn't even know they came out with Time Crisis 4 XD!
Turns out I've never played the original Time Crisis either.

Well I spent some hours there, and I don't even know what took that long.
Maybe it was because I wanted to go on a few rides over and over and over and over but NOT SIX TIMES!
Anywho turns out I'm back here, my Adsense got approved.
Wo0t!
Adsense.
That means I can make money while I post random info to you peoples.
Whoopee!

1 comment:

Amazing Gracie said...

Hey! Thanks for clicking...I clicked for you, too!

Your sis is a cutie - you're lucky she didn't hurl all over the place with all that laughing!