Thursday, January 11, 2007

Whoops, my bad.

Today has been average, with maybe a few highlights.
Science was boring, like always.
Then I had Social Studies and I fooled around on the computers with Mike.
Fun stuff.
After that I had T3H language arts thingy.
I kinda..well...how do you say... almost failed?
Na, failed is a harsh word.
I'll just call it, I barely managed to finish.

After that was Instrumental Practice, probably slightly more interesting.
Mr. White was playing with the light switches.
He turned off the light and... well... they just didn't turn on.
Around 10 minutes later they FINALLY turned on.
He he, the second light was PULSING.
It was really, really cool.

Lunch was Blah.
And this is where it interesting.
If you even call it interesting.
Well after math I walked with Cameron, being that Geoffrey was... Somewhere?
Anyways he kept making fun of "it*" so right as I was turning around to get into Spanish Class, I tripped Cameron right on the spot!
It was really, really funny.
Aside from the fact that my spanish teacher happened to catch me, punish me, and make Cameron stand in the middle of my class for a while.
Nothing much really happened after that.
Health was interesting, sorta.
Unfortunately enough I just really couldn't think of witty/retarded/funny things as a joke.

Oh if, I did, be sure to remind me Geoff.

I LOVE YOU, GRANDPA!***

*Jessie+Me Incident
***Inside joke, you wouldn't understand.

2 comments:

Geoffrey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Geoffrey said...

STOP CALLING IT A FREAKING INCIDENT!!! AND STOP DELETING MY BLOODY COMMENTS, WILL YOU?!

you're just making me more powerful.

somehow.

heh. heh.

calling it an 'incident' arouses more suspicion.
you know, instead of saying that you were kissing jessie.